The start date is Monday, July 9th. Sessions are conducted every Monday, Tuesday & Thursday evening.
The High School Program (for male athletes entering grades 10-12) concentrates on improving all components of athleticism including flexibility, balance, coordination, strength, speed, power, endurance, durability, nutrition, mental toughness and self-confidence. (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, 6:45pm - 8:45pm)
The Middle School Program (specially designed for male athletes entering grades 8-9) is a concentrated version of the High School Program. This unique program includes injury reduction exercises, movement & strength training fundamentals to give each athlete “the edge.” (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, 6:00pm - 7:15pm)
Every workout follows a specific sequence that optimizes performance while avoiding over training.
• Warm-Up - enhance performance while decreasing risk of injury during training.
• Explosive power – jumping, hoping, throwing, landing and deceleration techniques.
• Linear & Lateral speed - increase first step and ten yard quickness.
• Agility - improve the ability to accelerate, decelerate, stop and reaccelerate at high speeds.
• Reaction – optimize the ability to react to a visual que or movement by an opponent.
• Strength - increase strength and power by performing ground based, multi-joint, and multi-directional exercises.
• Conditioning – enhance ability to maintain high levels of effort for longer periods of time during competition.