The start date is Monday, July 8th. Sessions are conducted every Monday, Tuesday & Thursday evening.
The High School Program (for male athletes entering grades 10-12) concentrates on improving all components of athleticism including mobility, posture, coordination, strength, speed, power, endurance, durability, nutrition, mental toughness and self-confidence. (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, 6:45pm - 8:45pm)
The Middle School Program (specially designed for male athletes entering grades 8-9) is a concentrated version of the High School Program. This unique program includes injury reduction exercises, movement & strength training fundamentals to give each athlete “the edge.” (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, 6:00pm - 7:15pm)
Every workout follows a specific sequence that optimizes performance while avoiding over training. The workout becomes progressively more challenging after fundamental movements and basic techniques have been mastered.
- Warm-Up - enhance performance while decreasing risk of injury during training.
- Explosive Power - jumping, hoping, throwing, landing and deceleration techniques.
- Linear Speed - drills designed to enhance acceleration, deceleration, transitioning and top speed with an emphasis on injury prevention.
- Multidirectional Speed - drills designed to improve coordination, lateral and rotational movement, change of direction and reactive agility.
- Strength - increase relative body strength by learning the proper positions and patterns necessary to perform ground based, multi-joint, and multi-directional strength training exercises.
- Conditioning - enhance ability to maintain high levels of effort for longer periods of time during competition.